My post-secret is a picture of an old woman sitting on a bench by herself and on it i wrote "some of my biggest fears are of getting old and being alone." I used certain techniques to get my point across, for instance this post secret is kind of a dark, cold, sad secret so I used black and white to illustrate the dimness of this fear. I also used the old woman sitting by herself because of course that displays her being alone. Another technique i used to reitterate the feeling of being alone, is when typing the text I put the word alone at the bottom in it's own corner. I have always known that this was a sort of secret and probably a feeling most people have. When asked to make my own post-secret I decided that this is a feeling I have that I never really talk about but one that probably a decent amount of people could relate to.
No comments:
Post a Comment