What made me pick the article " Are bloggers Journalists?" is because I thought the author presented the argument in a very intelligent but understandable manner. The author compares teh situation tot hat of the Founding Fathers which is a subject everyone is familiar with. I also picked this article because I am majoring in Journalism and was interested in this topic, it was something I could relate to. The author appealed to the emotion of American pride. He relates bloggers to people like Thomas Paine and Benjamin Franklin, people who were very influential in helping to make America a country. I also picked the article "If You Run A Red Light WIll Everyone Know." I picked this article because it was also very relatable to me. I think most everyone has come close to running a red light or speeding and I found the argument brought up was very interesting. Everyone wants to be safe but at what cost do you give up your privacy. The criminal websites are now even showing when people simply run a red light. I felt this article was extremely relatable to all kinds of people.
No comments:
Post a Comment